Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Eggs

This morning we colored our Easter eggs - Josh left for Yuma today (he'll be there the next 4 weeks) and since we didn't get to do eggs last year we decided to do them before he left. Tienna was quite intrigued and was a great helper.

We didn't take any pictures of the final product ... we actually had our Paas kit since before we started medical school and let's just say that apparently they don't have an infinite shelf life. For anyone considering using an old kit, it's worth the $2 to buy a new one, promise!

We miss you already, Josh, and can't wait to come see you soon!!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Are you kidding me? 4 weeks? I am officially the whiniest, naggiest, wife there is. Thanks for putting my life into perspective. WOW!
Tienna looks darling, even if there were no 'eggs' to preview.

Jessie said...

love the eggs! you didn't tell me you colored them yesterday! i'm so excited to come see you this weekend:) did you find out what kind of wheat goes in the grass?

ps - in the post below. is tienna riding her costume box in the headband picture?... :) haha

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I am so sorry that he is gone to Yuma for 4 weeks! That is awful! You need to come here for dinner a few times.
I love the eggs! We are coloring our for family night.

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. We need to do that this year. We didn't color eggs last year either. I'm so excited for today.

Kim said...

How FUN! We plan on decorating Easter eggs next week for F.H.E. Gotta LOVE the holidays, and the easy F.H.E. ideas that come with them:-)
I had such a BLAST at the zoo with you guys today! We'll have to plan another outing soon!

annie moffat karcher said...

abby, she is soo cute and looking soo grown up. Bummer that josh is gone for that long, that is the pits.

Criscell said...

Ugh! Four weeks without your hubby is a LONG time! I'm so sorry, Abbie. Cute eggs! What a fun idea.