It's been a little while since I've done one of these posts. This week we've had some stuff going on that has reminded me that I have so much to be grateful. Here's just a couple;
~A wonderful little girl who makes me laugh and smile every day.
~An incredibly supportive and loving husband who is always there for me.
~Wonderful family - both mine and Josh's.
~Our health.
~Arizona weather in March; hikes, walks, swimming and feeding the ducks especially.
~Josh's dedication to school for the sake of our family.
~Green grass to walk through barefoot.
~The smell of blossoms and flowers in the spring.
~The relaxing feel of snoozing in the sun by the pool. (yep, we've been enjoying this one for a couple weeks now!)
~Sleeping with the windows open at night.
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




4 comments:
Such a great reminder! I agree, we all have so much to be grateful for.
So does everyone tell you how much Tienna looks like you? I was just scrolling through a few of the previous posts to get caught up on your life, and the picture of her eating an ice cream cone struck me! That face is you! How cool is that? Not one person has ever told me that Stella looks anything like me.
I see that you guys are busy and spending lots of time outside in your awesome weather. Don't you just love this weather? It was 80 here today and I was in heaven.
I hope you guys are well, I miss you!
and i'm thankful for your adorable family!
(this is jessie... not steve)
What a great post. I love it that even during challenging times the Lord still blesses us with so much to comfort us. We love you guys so much! Thanks for all you are doing for Mom.
Love,
Cesily
Very true. We all have a lot to be grateful for. Let's get together this week. I loved that we were able to chat last time. Maybe we'll have to always make it at your house during Tiena's nap time. Call me.
Post a Comment