Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Visit from Grandma and Papa

Last week Josh's parents came down for a visit - Tienna loved all the grandma and papa time and attention. We had fun making cookies, swimming, BBQ-ing, going to the zoo, walking to the park, and playing at the train park. Thanks again for coming and enjoying the nice weather with us!!

We frosted sugar cookies with Tienna for the first time. Big surprise, she loved the cookies even more with the frosting on them!


Pictures from the McCormick Train Park - at first Tienna wasn't quite sure about the train ride but ended up loving it!


So this one's kinda funny to me. After getting home from the zoo I wiped Tienna's shoes off cause they were all dirty. After getting home from the train park the next day she decided she needed to wipe off daddy's shoes. She honestly wiped his shoes off with wipes for 10 minutes or so. Who knew she'd pick that one up?!


Getting ready for church on Sunday. Can you tell she likes curlers?


These pictures are from before Roger and Annette visited. We went for a hike and Tienna zonked out - mind you it was about 10:30a.m. She slept for almost half an hour and was ready to go after.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the sponge curlers. Too cute!

Brenbren said...

She makes the cutest faces. As always, I have a favorite, the one with her on the train pursing her lips out! Too cute! Sounds like you had a blast w/ family!

Niki said...

Look your little girl is getting so big. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love when family comes to visit. Do you guys graduate this summer? That seems so close I am jealous.

Brandy said...

Seriously, I just can't fathom putting curlers in a girl's hair. My friends do it to their little girls and I'm always so impressed by it. Good thing I have a boy. Maybe, I can be trained. Keep in mind though, when I was young (and mad), I pulled one of those curlers right out of my hair, including every ounce of hair on it!
Tienna is beautiful and I love looking at how fun she is.

Janessa said...

You always have the cutest pictures on your blog! I love the sponge curlers and I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with Roger and Annette! We hope all is well!