We've had a busy week - keeping busy has been easy thanks to lots of friends who are willing to let us tag along!
On Wednesday for playgroup we had an easter egg hunt. Tienna was pretty good about finding eggs but she loved opening them. We'll see how she does at the next one this weekend ...
On Wednesday for playgroup we had an easter egg hunt. Tienna was pretty good about finding eggs but she loved opening them. We'll see how she does at the next one this weekend ...
Tienna and Leilani were matching so we tried to get a picture.
Tienna surprised me the other day by grabbing an apple and eating it whole - it's now her favorite snack and I love that I don't have to cut them up any more!
Finally, Josh has been trying to teach Tienna how to climb out of her crib. She's tall enough and could definitely do it but is not interested in the slightest bit. Instead, sometimes when I ask her if she's ready for a nap she'll run into her room and this is how I find her:
I'm so grateful that she still loves to sleep!!




4 comments:
Why on earth would Josh want to teach her to climb out of her crib?!! She is super cute, glad to see you guys are keeping busy and having fun. I miss that sunshine!!!
She's so cute!
Looks like you are having a ton of fun! I think your daughter is photogenic because she always looks way cute!
Those pics are so cute! I'm amazed she can eat an apple like that. I don't even like to eat apples unless their cut up.
Post a Comment