Thursday, May 28, 2009

Water Fun

Last Monday (on Memorial Day) we took Tienna to a splash pad. She loved it! It was so nice to relax and chat with Josh while she was so self-entertained. While watching her play I realized I need to make more of an effort to slow down and enjoy the little things in life and cherish everything we're experiencing right now. Anyway, here's a couple cute pictures...





The water was actually quite chilly. She would play in the little fountains then come running over to Josh and I with teeth chattering. When we asked her if she was done and wanted to get warm in her towel she would adamantly say no and run back out into the water. Not even cold water will keep this girl away from a good time!


This is Tienna's pouty face - I have to admit it's tough for me not to laugh when she pulls it, it's so cute but oh so serious!!

5 comments:

Brenbren said...

We love the splash parks, BUT we love the splash park BEST when daddy comes!

Janessa said...

haha. I love the pouty face! She is do darling and growing so fast!

Niki said...

So cute, I can't believe how big she is and look at all that hair! We want to have a little barbecue this weekend if you guys are interested either Friday or Saturday, let us know I am just putting the idea out there to see what the response is. Hope his test goes well!

cvtippetts said...

It is nice for me to sit back sometimes and want to cherish my kids more. It is so easy to get caught up in laundry, dishes, cleaning ...etc. and forget to just enjoy childhood. One of my favorite sayings is, "If you miss the joy you miss it all." We love you Abbie and are so excited to see you in a couple of weeks!! Tienna is completely adorable- I can tell you definitely cherish her and love her.

McKay said...

Look at that pout...soon she'll have young suitable males jumping to appease her at the sight of that!