Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Verdict Is....

After another doctor appointment yesterday it's official, we're having another little GIRL!! We're all super excited and Tienna is getting the hang of saying baby sister. (Secretly, I think Josh is just excited that I don't have an excuse to buy tons of new baby clothes!)


Other than that, here's a bit of what we've been up to:


As many of you know Tienna is obsessed with singing! Actually, that might be a bit of an understatement. Whether singing a favorite song, making up new words to a familiar tune or just singing and dancing this girl LOVES music. The other day Josh and I decided we should be more diligent in documenting first-hand the cute things Tienna does and this was the result, enjoy!



With Josh's crazy schedule (which is thankfully over this Friday!), pregnancy yuckiness and the typical October sicknesses Tienna and I have been hanging out at home a little more than normal. The result has been a little more cleaning around the house and more time for sewing several projects I've been wanting to finish for a bit. Of all, my favorite is definitely this little skirt; I absolutely love it! I found the fabric on our last trip to Utah and it turned out even cuter than I expected.


And just because every time I take out the camera Tienna has to have her picture taken:

12 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Congrats on another girl! So exciting!!! I loved the song too. Tienna is adorable.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

How exciting Abbie - congrats! Love that Tienna sings, it's so cute - Lance just says all the words to the songs, no singing, he must take after me, not Speen!

Travis and Britni said...

What a little cutie you have on your hands. She's absolutely adorable. I love the skirt. You are so talented. Thanks again for hemming my pants. You're amazing. Congrats on another girl. Tienna and her are going to be the best of friends.

The Matthews Family said...

How fun to have another girl! If she is half as adorable as Tienna, she will be a doll! What a fun, fun girl!

Kristi said...

Congrats!!! Two girls will be so fun! Tienna is so stinkin cute!!

hilary said...

congrats you guys!! that is so exciting! i can just see you guys having lots of girls. :) that song was so precious that tienna sang! she is going to be a good big sister!

Janessa said...

Congratulations for another little girl! We're so excited for you!!! And way to go on the sewing. The skirt is darling!

The Andersen's said...

Yay Abbie! Pregnant together again!! due together...again!! Only i am having a boy this time. :) so happy for you! Brooke

cvtippetts said...

Yea!! We are so excited for you guys! Tienna will love having a little sister. Can't wait to see you in December.

Cara and Steve said...

How exciting!! Congratulations :) That's so nice that you won't have to buy a lot of new clothes :)

Criscell said...

Hurray for another adorable little girl!! She'll be precious. Congrats you guys! Love that skirt, Abbie. You are so talented.

Jason and Tawni said...

So exciting! I am thrilled for you guys! (PS That little skirt that you made is super cute!)