Last week we had an unseasonably cold and wet storm system come our way. It lasted almost an entire week and produced enough rain to just about cover half of our yearly average. Well, seeing as it had been in the low 70's the week before I took advantage of being indoors and did some serious spring cleaning. After taking a healthy trip to the DI of old clothes, kitchen items, electronic items and such (anything we haven't used since being in AZ went!) and a Saturday morning complete with scrubbing baseboards and ceiling fans (and a husband scrubbing right along side me!) the bug was finally out of my system.





The girls would barely held still 2 seconds for a quick picture. Aren't they adorable?!
In response to this I felt somewhat guilty for not doing many fun things with Tienna last week (even though the weather wouldn't permit). So, we've been trying to make up for it this week with trips to parks, the library, Children's Museum and such. I think she's been very glad to be out of the house so much but I have to admit that by the end of the day I'm completely exhausted! I try to pass it off on being pregnant, but I seriously think that even without a little one on the way I would be no match in keeping up with Tienna all day long and matching her energy level. It's a good thing she's all about exploring things on her own rather than needing me by her side all the time! :)
First up, a little grocery shopping that's taken very seriously...
Next, apron on and ready for ...
a little cooking time.
Followed by a good run through the noodle jungle. It's always a favorite!
The girls would barely held still 2 seconds for a quick picture. Aren't they adorable?!




5 comments:
You're such a good mom! It's great that you have so much fun together.
We've been doing the same thing! My D.I. pile is currently taking up our whole office. Hooray for spring (or winter) cleaning!
Tienna is such a cute little girl! I love her curls and her smile!
Thank you for reminding me that I need to get my items off to the DI ... You are so lucky that you guys have a Children's Museum in your area. I see that place on everyone's blog and I get jealous because it looks like a great place. Glad you guys have fun!!!
What a fun museum! Tienna looks adorable. Good work on all your cleaning- maybe it will motivate me. Love you all!
Post a Comment