Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sunshine

I love living in AZ this time of the year - going to the park is currently a daily occurence. Yea for sunshine and blue skies!

5 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

She is seriously so adorable! We were talking about you guys. Hope all is well, and we should get together.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

And the short sleeve shirts, I am so jealous! Looks like fun, and Tienna is a doll, I love the curly hair! ;)

Amber Jensen said...

I miss AZ so much! Seeing your sunny pictures just about made me cry. We are really enjoying new england, but we miss the sun! We are already talking about moving back when this is done! Hope you are doing well. Congrats on baby number 2! Good luck with the upcoming match!

hilary said...

amen to that. we are loving it too.

cvtippetts said...

Enjoy the warmth for us! We'll send you our pictures of making snowmen. We love you!