Saturday, June 26, 2010

Guess who's 3?!

This past week was Tienna's birthday; I officially have a 3 year old! How on earth do kids grow up so fast? I can't believe that Tienna's already 3 and Kiara's over 2 months. Seriously, just thinking about it makes me feel old. Anyway, Tienna was thoroughly excited for her birthday. She insisted on a cake with pink frosting and pink sprinkles and ended up picking off all the frosting and leaving the cake. :)

Happy birthday Tienna!! We love you!

We also went up hiking this week before Josh started orientation. The drive wasn't too fun (picture very, very, very windy and narrow roads... it unsettled both Josh and I) but once we got up to the lake and mountains it was gorgeous. We had a fun little hike and picnic; it was a nice change of scenery for the morning.

11 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

What a busy, but happy time for your family---congratulations on EVERYTHING!

hilary said...

i can't believe tienna is 3 either! seems like we just barely met you guys up at pine view and i was holding her for the first time. and i can't believe kiara is already 2 months either! miss you guys! looks like california is treating you well!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Happy birthday to Tienna! She is such a cute girl.

Jessie said...

she looks so grown up and big on that bike!! she's adorable. we love her :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Tienna!!! It truly is amazing how FAST they grow up...and I can't believe you already have a 2 month old too:)
I also noticed that you are enjoying 75 degree weather today...while we will be enjoying 110 plus here in AZ! I'm not gonna lie...I'm a tad bit jealous:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tienna!! Time has just flown by. I can't believe Kiara is already 2 months old. Your girls are super cute!!!

Brett and Rachel said...

WOW!!! I can't believe Tienna is 3!! I remember when she was born. Time flys!
Glad to hear you guys have settled in in CA. Sounds like a great area. Except that you can't shop on Saturday. Wierd! I've actually been to Big Bear and I think it was a pretty decent resort. Good luck guys! We miss you!

Janessa said...

Happy Birthday Tienna! Such an exciting and cute age.

Cara and Steve said...

Happy Birthday Tienna! She is growing up so fast! I'm glad the move went well and it sounds like you guys are getting settled in. We'll miss you!

kalie said...

YAY! You got your baby bjorn! Praises!

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys are in such a beautiful part of California! How exciting! Your girls are so cute! I can't believe Tienna's already 3, they grow up so fast!