Tienna absolutely LOVES being a big sister. She's an awesome helper when it comes to grabbing diapers, blankets or burp cloths or finding where Kiara dropped her binky. Never once has she acted jealous of all the attention Kiara gets or shown anything but love for her little sister. This is probably one of my favorite things about Tienna right now and I hope she continues to be such a great big sister.
The other day Tienna figured out that Kiara fit (barely!) in her baby stroller. She had a blast giving her sister a ride around the living room.
(pardon the food storage in the background!)
One other thing Tienna is always more than willing to do is to hold Kiara. I think it is mostly because she feels like such a big girl. Either way, it melts my heart every time I see that smile!
Another part of being a big sister lately is having a job chart. I had been wanting to start one for Tienna for a while and finally got around to making one. She helped me decide what good jobs would be for her and loves putting stickers on it at the end of the day. After filling up her chart for 3 weeks she earned this little pack of princess rings and earrings - doesn't she look proud?!




5 comments:
That Kiara is such a gorgeous baby! And both your girls are so cute together. Lance has always been super sweet and gentle with Tallie too. We are so lucky - I have heard horror stories from some of my friends!
i just tried to comment and my internet did something funny. so if you end up with 2 comments, my apologies...
tienna is such a sweet, sweet sister! and yes, she looks so proud in the picture with her job chart. so cute, i love it! and kiara is seriously so beautiful. i never thought this before, but i could see a little resemblence to tienna in these pictures. and she looks so much bigger than the last post!
That's so great that Tienna loves being a big sister. I hope Katie is the same way someday!
Kiara is so beautiful! She looks so old. I am not surprised Tienna is such a good helper...she is such a sweetheart!
Wow! Tienna looks SOOOO grown up there! I hardly recognized her! And that Kiara looks like a porcelain doll!`
Post a Comment