We've survived two rough months and are very excited September is finally here. The next couple of months bring no more long call shifts, not working every weekend and getting used to daddy again - I know we're all excited!!
So, with the change in rotations, we actually had Josh around for three days this weekend. Saturday we welcomed the college football season by watching a couple of games. Tienna was thrilled and even broke out her touchdown dance a couple of times. Sunday morning on our way to church Tienna kept asking where he was going and insisting he had to go to work (poor girl!). After we had a relaxing afternoon complete with having family over for dinner. Yesterday we decided to venture out a bit and went to a pick-your-own-produce farm that is just a little ways away. Tienna loved learning and seeing where strawberries, raspberries, apples, pears, peaches and pumpkins grow and we came home with some delicious fruit.
Here's a couple of bonus pictures - going through all our photos I realized I haven't posted these yet. Tienna still loves swimming and it seems Kiara enjoys it too. I guess it's just natural after living in Arizona for so long!




2 comments:
Yea!!! I'm glad you were able to spend time with Josh. It sounds like you had a fun weekend. We love you- thanks for posting the cute pictures of the girls!
Congrats on graduation and time with the Hubby!!!! We have to cherish those moments! And wow your girls are so beautiful! Tienna looks so different and grown up and the little one is so gorgeous. We miss you guys and are so jealous of that CA sun you are having!!!!
Post a Comment