Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moving On

It's been a sad afternoon at our house. Tienna's birthday card finally died. Seeing as her birthday was over 3 months ago I'm not surprised or particularly disappointed, but Tienna is crushed that her princess birthday card no longer sings to her when she opens it up. The only thing she asked for her birthday was a card that she could dance to so I got her one. 


On the positive side, I know one person who won't mind at all when he gets home from work tonight :)

3 comments:

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

Oh, how sad! For Tienna, at least. I remember Max got a Toy Story one from Addie one year. I swear that thing lasted over a year! Drove me nuts! Somehow it got lost in the move?? hee hee. Glad to see you guys are doing well! Hope you're loving the West Coast!!

Joanna said...

That makes me chuckle. :)

Brandy said...

Gadfreys, you've listened to that for 3 months? You are a better mother than I am!!! Poor T, but yes, happy Mama!