One of my favorite things since being here in Cali is the babysitting co-op that is in our neighborhood. Honestly, it is a much appreciated lifesaver. I get a little break from the kiddos and Tienna gets to go play, it's a win-win situation all around! And, let's be honest, someone else's toys are always better : ) Here's how it works: two mornings a month we get to earn tickets by having friends come over to our house and in return I get to use those tickets by dropping off the kids at other people's houses several times. So far Tienna loves it and Kiara is just old enough to participate now so I'm very excited for the chance to have BOTH kids go at the same time!
Last week we had friends over again. It's amazing how self-entertaining three three year olds can be! They were full of imagination and loved having Kiara play with them too.




1 comment:
What a great idea!! I may need to start one up here :) Glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment