Continuing in the effort to catch up, May and June flew by and then there was an extended trip to Utah in July followed by getting back to reality in time for someone to start kindergarten. (More on that later...) In a nutshell here's May at our house.
May was the first of back-to-back ICU months for Josh. He only has one more stretch like this and we will both be very relieved when it's over. I know I am on the countdown until next summer when the 28 hour call shifts are finished! May did bring a GI conference in San Diego where Josh was able to present a poster from the research he's been working on the past year in his spare time. I'm so proud of him and am continually amazed by his ability to keep going and find time for research in his already severely limited free time.
During the conference in San Diego Josh's parents were kind enough to have the girls come up to Salt Lake for 4 days so Josh and I could enjoy a weekend away. The girls loved seeing grandparents, cousins and aunts and uncles. Josh and I loved being able to sleep in and not have to worry about being home by bed time :) Two things we missed:
Once we got all got home Tienna finished up the year of preschool. We were lucky enough to have a co-op preschool this year with some friends that Tienna really enjoyed. For our end of year party we went to Chuck-E-Cheese.
In May we also found out baby #3 is another girl. We're excited for this new little one; the girls are looking forward to another sister and since we're already in girly mode at our house we figure we may as well keep going. I'm most grateful that this pregnancy has been completely different than either Tienna or Kiara's. Most noticeably I've had the typical sickness early on but by about 18 weeks it went away. Not being sick makes such a difference!! In fact, when we found out it is a girl I almost didn't believe the doctor because my pregnancy has been so different. Either way we're getting ready and can't wait to meet her!





1 comment:
Another girl! So excited for you! Great pics! It's so fun to see what you're up to!
Post a Comment