Last Sunday was my birthday and while I'm not usually a huge fan of birthdays in general this one was actually really good. Josh surprised me and took me out for Italian food on Saturday which was a huge treat because we don't usually do Italian with the whole celiac thing. Then, he took me to one of those places where you paint a ceramic and then they glaze and fire it for you. It was such a cute idea but I couldn't come up with anything to do so we're turning this one into an activity for the upcoming break from school (which just goes to prove that any creativity I have takes LOTS of planning ahead and effort). It was so fun to have a night out with just the 2 of us - thanks again Jeff and Kapri for watching Tienna!
On Sunday, obviously it was the SuperBowl and as we're both pretty big sports enthusiasts we watched the game and all of that (must say I was pretty dissapointed with the first 3 quarters of the game not to mention the ads). We did have some yummy cheesecake because it was my birthday and you can have treats like that once a year or so.
But the most unexpected part of the day was when Josh gave me my gift. I wasn't planning on any surprises because he's been so busy with school he hasn't had hardly any free time. So, what was this wonderful surprise?? He got me a gift certificate to go to a spa and get a facial and back massage! Isn't that awesome?! I'm so excited to go and have been trying to decide when to do it. Thanks babe for making my birthday so much fun -
I love you!




4 comments:
What an awesome gift!!! Happy (late) Birthday to you!
Sounds like a great b-day Abs - good for Josh, what a sweetheart! And, if you want to go during the day or night (and Josh is studying or something), I'd be happy to tend Tienna for you - her and Lance can hang out, and heck, maybe even some of her tricks can rub off on him! That is awesome about the straws, and that picture below with her huge eyes is absolutely georgeous, oh and so is the one of "josh's girls" - so cute!
I was reading the 10 interesting things about you and thinking huh, oh, huh this is cool to get to know her better this way. Then I saw you tagged me! I'll work on that. Tienna is darling! Cutest big eyes!
Happy Birthday,Abs! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY! YOU LOOK AMAZING!
Post a Comment