In the past couple of weeks Tienna has started to absolutely love playing with sippy cups. It's been a bit of a process to find one that she'll actually drink out of instead of play with but I think we've about found the one. Josh and I will also give her little drinks of water out of the bottom of straws and she absolutely loves that. After talking to Heather I decided to try one of the cups with a straw and Tenna loved it! She's figured out how it works and is finally starting to get used to juice too. Yea!! 

I love this picture - "Josh's Girls". From this one I can see how Tienna kinda looks like me - I've always seen more of Josh's features in her than mine. Either way, she's one sweet little girl!




5 comments:
Caysja has the exact same sippy cup and she loves hers too! I love the picture of you two!
Abbs!
I love the picture of you and Tienna! You girls look so cute together and it is amazing to see how much she has grown up already! By the way, your husband is too cute. That is a really nice birthday present surprise. Very creative and extremely thoughtful. Tell Josh that the girls back in Utah are impressed! I hope that you had a really great birthday! Love ya!
Tawni
You too really do a lot like!! That is a cute picture of the two of you!
I love the picture of you and Tienna. It is adorable. Sounds like Josh did a good job on your birthday! I'm sorry we missed it. Hope all is going well.
Cesily
Abbie, I can't believe how much Tienna has grown since I last saw you. I hope that all is well.
Post a Comment