Today Tienna is officially 10 months old! Time has flown by so quickly! We had some pictures of her taken last week and they turned out so darling so enjoy!!
Tienna is so pretty! Mason has no interest in crawling and/or standing. It's funny how much one month makes in age. Although, he gets into plenty of trouble without these talents yet. Mason gets his pictures taken in a week, so I'll show them to you when I get them.
7 comments:
What a doll! I love her hair!:)
Abbie, she is so beautiful! I love the letters pictures, especially. Where did you get them done??
What a cutie pie! Who took the pictures? Where did you get her hair bows?! Can you teach me how to make some?
She is so grown up I can't believe it.
Oh my gosh!! So cute! Who took those?? they did a great job!!
Tienna is so pretty! Mason has no interest in crawling and/or standing. It's funny how much one month makes in age. Although, he gets into plenty of trouble without these talents yet. Mason gets his pictures taken in a week, so I'll show them to you when I get them.
Wow Abi - those pictures are amazing. Tienna is SO CUTE! Where did you get those taken, I love them.
Post a Comment