So with everyone, especially me, being sick last week Josh was so sweet to be around more than normal; I've realized just how much he took care of Tienna particularly over the weekend. She's always loved it when Josh comes home but has been fine when he's gone, until today. He was home studying when Tienna woke up from her nap. She saw Josh for a quick hug and a kiss then he headed off to his room to keep studying. As soon as he closed the door she started crying. It took me a second to realize what was going on but I figured the only thing wrong was that Josh wasn't there. Sure enough a minute later he opened the door to see what was going on and instantly Tienna broke into this HUGE smile. Josh always wanted a daddy's girl and now he's definitely got one!

Lately (my guess is with the warmer weather) Tienna has had rosier cheeks than normal - I think it's so adorable!
This is the love I get when I ask her to smile ....
This is her Easter dress for the grandma's - better late than never!
On Saturday, during Conference, Tienna was taking a nap. It had been just over 2 1/2 hours which is a little longer than typical so we decided to check on her and this is what we found. If this isn't the face of a little cutie who's done with her nap, I don't know what is!
Josh loves to let her play with ice cubes.
So I found these 2 pictures and they made me realize just how big Tienna is getting. The one on the left she's about 4 months old and the one on the right she's 9 1/2 months and doesn't quite fit in her bouncer anymore. I remember when we first got it for her she looked so small in it and now she hardly fits. It's amazing how quickly time flies.




7 comments:
Such darling pictures! What a cutie pie! I love her Easter dress. Did you make the hair bow to match? Caysja's pretty attached to Caleb too. Too bad they don't get to see more of their dads, huh!
She is so cute! I love her dress.
So cute... that is so fun that she loves daddy... Zoe lights up when she see's Taylor too! She is so darn cute. Love her cheekeys.. Call you soon.
Abbie,
I found you through Hilary G.'s blog! Your gal is precious! And she seriously has a tongue in that picture! I'm impressed. I think that she will probably be a nose toucher when she grows up, a talent I've always wished for!
kalierae
BTB, our URL is kkchamberlain.blogspot.com. :) See you Sunday!
kalie
I'm glad you guys are finally feeling better. Easton had a small cold and was a little fussy. I do not look forward to the time when he is super sick like Tienna. That will be so hard to watch and extra hard that you were sick too.
You know what...even after I turned 19 I still had that sort of intensely discombobulated look on my face after conference ended!
Post a Comment