Today is our 4th Anniversary! In some ways that seems like forever and in other ways it still feels like we just got married! Then I really start to think about it - all the moves, school, Tienna - and I realize all the fun we've had together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Here's a couple of pictures the past 4 years ... oh how time flies!
I love you Josh and am so greatful for all you do!




6 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys!! Hope you have a wonderful day! You make a cute couple. We're coming up on year #4 in Aug too. Time does fly, huh!
Congratulations!! I hope you guys had fun!! I love the picture of you guys in front of the waterfall, too cute!!
Happy anniversary! You guys are the sweetest. P.S. The video of Josh and Tienna made me LOL! What an adorable pair!
Happy Anniversary you guys! Time sure did fly by and I am happy to see pictures of your past 4 years together!
Wow... congrats Abbie and Josh--we are so lucky to have been around long enough to see your wonderful marriage grow and little family start. Tienna is sooo darn cute and we love the pictures of you guys too. Can't wait to see you soon.
Happy Anniversary! I haven't checked blogs in a while, so I just caught up on your pic's, and you have such adorable pictures of Tienna! That is awesome she got so many more teeth. She is such a little cutie. I love the sass!
Post a Comment