First up was rolling all the toilet paper off the role. Normally she'll go to the corner and play with the scale (it makes a really loud noise when she slaps it). I didn't even realize until after that I had never heard the typical slapping noise. I just couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing, especially when she started crawling on me wanting some loves. Could you get mad at this little face?
Next up was our stash of drinks that don't really fit anywhere so they're in the corner of our bedroom. This is just another way she takes after Josh as she preferred the Diet Dr. Pepper.
Snack time ... but wait, the bowl is more fun to play with.
And finally, we've discovered that Tienna loves mac 'n cheese. After this not only were the cheese remnants all over her face and hands but she then proceeded to lick them off her fingers one by one.




4 comments:
That's why it's so tough to clean at our house...it's always 3 steps forward, 1 step back with little ones.
She sure is a cutie though! I love those baby blues!
She is getting to the most fun age. I love when you can see your child get idea's and act on them. It's too cute.
What a sweetie! I love her smile--so innocent. Just today Caysja proceeded to pull ALL the tissues out of the box when I wasn't looking so even at nearly 2, the game is still on!
Cute!! She looks so innocent, get into all the things shes not suppose too!!!
Post a Comment