Saturday, November 15, 2008

What we've been up to .....

We've had a couple of fun weeks and have been able to really enjoy the fabulous AZ weather. My brother McKay and his friend Brooke came down for the weekend to get out of the UT cold. We went to the zoo, shopping and relaxed.

Riding around the zoo in style - Tienna loved having all of McKay and Brooke's attention.


Dad's shoulders were a close second.

Tienna loved the zoo - now that it's cooling down I'm sure we'll return soon.

In the past week Tienna's woken up from her nap a couple of times like this:


After she's always more than willing to hand over her diaper so we can get her dressed. Always so helpful!

The other day Tienna had fun at a friend's birthday party at the park. I think the balloons were a highlight.



She's getting really good at climbing up the stairs on the playgound and going down the slide all by herself. She thinks she's such a big girl!



The other morning after getting Tienna up (while I was getting her something for breakfast) she found Josh's computer. After a minute or so of her being quiet I decided to see what she was doing and this is what was so interesting.

10 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Cute, cute, she is such a doll. Let's get together again soon! You guys are so fun and I love that you live so close. That is awesome she can go up and down the slide by herself!

Brandy said...

Does she have a steady boyfriend? Mason could fall in love in a heartbeat. ;)

The Andersen's said...

She is so stinking cute! Hey, I went private and don't have your address. Send it to me at brookeanneandersen@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Jessie said...

abbie... i love the pictures! i check your blog everyday for updates.. keep me posted on whats going on.. (no pun intended).. ha

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh man, little Tienna is growing up so fast. I love the picture of her at the computer, hilarious!

Criscell said...

Such darling pictures, Abbie. She is just beautiful. I can't wait to take Caysja to the zoo again now that it's cooling off.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

that is funny. i have learned that i ALWAYS need to put bottoms on Dane or the diaper will be off. he is now into pulling down his pants and then comes up to me and says "hi" so i notice. what stinkers!

Davenport family said...

Abbie-- Love the update!

cvtippetts said...

Good luck with the nap surprises- hopefully she just sticks with undressing herself:) She's adorable, I love the pigtails.
Love,
Cesily

Travis and Britni said...

Sounds like a blast. I found you on Criscell's blog, so I added you to mine. Hope that's ok.