Wednesday, May 06, 2009

May Already?!

I can hardly believe it's already May!! Oh how time has flown by this spring! Last Saturday was a wedding shower for my little sister (I'm still coming to terms with my baby sister getting married!); Tienna and I got to surprise Jessie and be there. It was nice to get out of the AZ heat for the weekend but after 2 days of rain I was more than ready to bring on the sun again.


When we're at the park Tienna plays hard! When her cheeks get bright red I know it's time for a little break and some water. I love that there are so many parks nearby!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Tienna looks SUPER cute in her little piggies! Sorry about all the rain in Utah, but I'm sure you had a blast with family and at your sisters bridal shower! We miss ya guys, and look forward to hanging out again soon!

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. It was so fun having you guys over yesterday. After you left, LeiLani kept saying she wanted to play with Tienna. It was cute.

kalie said...

I get a kick out of watching her at church. She's adorable!

Heather said...

How fun you were able to be at the wedding shower. I'm so glad you were able to take a trip to Disney too. You deserved a fun break after Josh being gone for so long!

Janessa said...

Oh how fun that you got to come up for that! Any idea what dates you'll be in Salt Lake for June?

cvtippetts said...

Tienna is definitely a little princess. You are a wonderful mother Abbie! Happy Mother's Day!

Jason and Tawni said...

Stella's cheeks get all red when she has been playing too hard! Looks like we have that in common huh? Tienna looks so grown up, I know I say that everytime I see a picture of her but I just can't believe how much she changes week to week. Hope you are enjoying life, it looks like you guys are keeping busy!