Saturday, January 09, 2010

Well, well, where do I start? It's obviously been a bit since I got around to blogging. We had a great December with two and a half weeks in Utah, 5 more residency interviews, a trip to Indiana and lots of family fun for Christmas. Josh is now down to one more interview and then it's all about waiting to find out where we match in March. We'll all be very glad once he's done traveling: Josh is getting mighty tired of airplanes, hotels and eating out, I'm getting tired of averaging 4 trips to the airport each week and Tienna is starting to get to the point where anytime Josh isn't here she assumes he's gone on the airplane somewhere.

Despite the seemingly endless interviews when Josh is home we've been able to really enjoy our fabulous weather with many walks, hikes and trips to the park. This is the time of year I absolutely love Arizona and since we may not be here to enjoy it next year we're trying to really take advantage of it.


Tienna loved Santa at the ward party ... :)
Temple Square lights - definitely chilly but they were beautiful!
Holding and playing with "baby Talmage". Tienna was just about as entertained with his toys as he was.
Peek-a-boo on the stairs at Kalise and Brian's new house. Thanks again for inviting us over!
The closest thing I have to a preggo belly shot. (22-ish weeks here) I think there are at least a dozen pictures like this on our camera complements of Josh.
Christmas Eve with the Pollei's. Tienna loved all the attention to say the least!
Devouring her stocking on Christmas morning.
The princess dressups were a favorite - she insisted on trying every dress and accessory in the entire box!
Does is just look like we just woke up?
Checking out the Christmas toys at Isaac and Lillie's. It was as good as having 2 Christmases :)
A couple pictures from Christmas day with the Vandersteen's.

So here's to a new year with many changes headed our way - Happy New Year everyone!

7 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

#1- Makenna always says Daddy's "at school" no matter where he is, poor little girls : )

and

#2- I was just thinking Friday, you have the tiniest little preggo tummy I've ever seen, you lucky girl! : )

Heather said...

You look great Abbie! How are you feeling?
Santa sure has a familiar looking face. :)

Brett and Rachel said...

Abbie that is such a cute pic of you. You are looking great!!

cvtippetts said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I loved the picture of Tienna with "Santa"! How classic and cute! We love you and miss you! I hope you are feeling better Abbie:)

Brandy said...

Seriously, TWO weeks here and not even a 'hey'? One day T and M will meet, one day. You don't even look pregnant, let alone, like yourself in that photo. The one on the couch in blankets was more my style! :)

jeremy and steph said...

you're lame...take a real belly pic :)
The quilt is just gorgeous! I love the fabric!
Yay for princess dress-ups, we should have a princess party or something :)
Anyway, glad you guys had a great trip...and glad you're home :)

kalie said...

Gorgeous quilt! So glad your Christmas was great and your interviews are almost over!! Hurrah!