Where did February go? I can hardly believe it's already March, let alone the second week! I guess time flies when you're keeping busy. We've been enjoying the fabulous Arizona winter with the typical trips to the park, zoo and even a couple of excursions to the pool. :) This past week we got to go see the Museum of Natural History with some friends who had an extra ticket. Tienna loved all the dinosaurs, big exhibits and how (just about) everything was hands on. Thanks again for the invite Emily!
Ready to go outside the museum.
We also went to the train park this week - the girls were completely content to just play on the playground and go down the big slides.
This one is an example of Tienna's latest thing - accessorizing. I'm a firm believer that there are some characteristics kids are more drawn towards because of their own personalities and this is definitely one of them for Tienna. She insists on having her hair done almost every morning and will tell me exactly what she wants (braid, pigtails, pony tail, little clippy, etc.). To this recently she has added a proliferate amount of bracelets, necklaces, sunglasses and purses. I typically try to get it down to one bracelet and necklace before leaving the house but it doesn't always happen. This is what we started with one day this week...
I love my little opinionated, strong-willed 2 year old who is 100% all girl!!




2 comments:
i seriously can't believe it's march either. cute pictures of tienna! i love the last one with all the clips in her hair, she looks like a little gypsy! it is so amazing at how different their little personalities are and what things they are drawn to at such young ages. love it.
She is such a darling little girl! I love all the accessories...can you believe that you will be having your next little girl in a month! I love that it's march
Post a Comment