Thursday, March 18, 2010

We're moving to ....

Yesterday was match day for residency and we found out that this June we will be moving to southern California! Josh was accepted into the Internal Medicine program in Loma Linda. Good job sweetie! California, here we come!! :)

13 comments:

Redd family said...

Congratulations! I'm way jealous of So. Cal!! So exciting to be on to bigger and better!

Our Family said...

How fun! You'll have to get season passes for disneyland. Jealous!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys

Christy said...

Congratulations!! What I wouldn't give to live in So. Cal.

Brett and Rachel said...

Congrats guys! Hooray for sunny CA!

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

Congratulations! What an amazing place! And not too far to move:) So so happy for you guys!

Brandy said...

That's just awesome, Abs. Hope you are happy with the choice. CONGRATS!

Diane said...

Congratulations Abbie and Josh. Mark's sister did med school at Loma Linda and loved it. My brother is near Newport beach... we love to go out there. It is such a fun place and we are so excited for you guys.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay!!! that is soo exciting! congrats cuz!!!!!!!!!

Criscell said...

Yeah! So warm and beautiful there!

Janessa said...

WOW! Cali! How exciting. Congrats you guys!!!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I think you got the best residency spot to live. So. Cali and still close to home??? People will want to come visit you. Congrats!