The other day while getting ready I had something to ask Josh, who was in the other room. I called to him "Hey, sweetie..." and the next thing I know Tienna calls for him too, "Hey, sweetie!" I thought it was cute but just that she was repeating me like normal. Well, now Tienna's new nickname for Josh is not daddy, Josh or anything like that but "sweetie". While he's at work she'll ask where sweetie went or when sweetie's coming home. I officially have a big and little sweetie - I love it!
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




4 comments:
She is so cute!! I love when kids say adorable things like that. Just makes the day a little better :)
My little brother used to call my dad, "Honey." We'd point to my dad and say, "Who's this?" "Honey!" He seriously thought that was my dad's name! : )
Tienna is sure cute and a great little helper. I wanted you to know since you have my blog on your sidebar that I changed my web address to www.karchergirl.blogspot.com, it may be due to change again in the next few months. So just as a heads up, I wanted you to know.
P.S. when are you due? I thought it was right about now!
SO cute! She is precious.
Post a Comment