A couple of weeks into January I had to go up to Utah with the girls to get some dental work done. (The dentist my mom works for was kind enough to do the work for free so I figured it was worth the trip. Darn those post-baby teeth problems!) Of course Josh had to work but we had some friends drive up with us. My friend Keirsten and her little boy Jace were nice enough to drive up with us. Jace and Tienna kept each other busy most of the drive and Kiara was an angel. I know that we've only been in CA for 8 months but the drive from here to UT is a piece of cake now :)
Anyway, we were only in UT for 5 days but had lots of fun with cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents. It's always nice to have a bit of a break, especially during Josh's busy months. The girls were spoiled with lots of loves, attention, some new outfits and I was spoiled by having plenty of willing hands around to hold Kiara and entertain Tienna. We had a blast but I think we were all glad to get back to the California sunshine and daddy. :)
Grandma's toys are always better...
Not quite sure what Tienna was doing here
Tienna schooled Jessie in Guess Who?
We got to see Grandma and Papa Pollei a couple of times.
Kiara loved all the attention - everyone let her play with their electronics so she was in heaven :)
Kiara loved Steve




No comments:
Post a Comment