Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Day at the Park

After growing up in Utah and loving the snowy winters, I was not even a bit sad this morning when I was informed it snowed over 12 inches at my parents house last night. Instead, I was ecstatic that we got to hang out at the park again today and even had to break out the sunscreen :) If we ever move to cooler climates it will be a huge adjustment, but until then this is us...

4 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yeah, yeah...rub it in! haa ha!

Heather said...

What a beautiful photo! We hope you're doing well.

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous of the warm weather! I miss it! It has been a huge adjustment getting used to winter. Sorry about the prank phone call today, Lily got a hold of my phone and I noticed there was an outgoing phone call to you :). Miss you guys, glad you are doing well!

Brett and Rachel said...

Haha! LOVE this post! And such a cute pic!