Today we got something exciting in the mail, another one of these...
We got the girls a couple of weeks ago and now that we have Josh's current again (yep, it's been that long since he went on the mission!) we're counting down the days until we get to enjoy this...
May can't get here soon enough!!






4 comments:
Jealous! That looks like heaven! Good for you guys, that will be such a nice break from residency!
That sounds like a lot of fun. Janessa and I were down there last June. Make sure that you try Pepe's Tacos while you are down there, and make sure you get the tacos al pastor. YUM YUM YUM... Have fun and enjoy your time together.
Love Beau and Janessa
SO jealous!! Have SOOO much fun!
And thanks for the reminder that kids need passports too! We were thinking of possibly taking a trip to the D.R. this summer, and I would hate to have to leave Weston with the airport attendents. :)
Residency life sure is tough, eh?!?!? No seriously, this looks gorgeous! Excited for you guys! (and I bet their little passport photos are so darn cutie!)
Post a Comment