In August we had some family pictures taken. This has been one of those things I've had in the back of my mind since last fall but things just haven't worked out. I finally found a local photographer I like, Allie who was fabulous! (photographybyallisonhays.com) We shot them at a local university that is beautiful (and will be the site of future Sunday evening walks) and it wasn't too toasty of a day. Tienna was either beyond cheesy or bored and Kiara took a little while to decide we weren't going to leave her with Allie. All in all they turned out well but I am glad they're done.
Here's a couple of my favorites and I'm excited to finally have Kiara in our family pictures!!
I love Josh's smile in this one. (T is obviously beyond bored.)
Here Allie wanted Tienna to just sit and smile; the legs and arms were all Tienna, she's so girly! : )
I LOVE this one of T - she gives me this look countless times each day, talk about authentic!
This was one of the last shots of the day, I'm so glad Kiara finally decided to smile!







3 comments:
These pictures are so great!
SUPER cute family pictures Abbie! Both girls are getting SO big! I was thinking back to when Tienna and Audrey were only 1 year old playmates...they seriously grow up SO fast. We miss you guys, and hope you are doing well:)
Beautiful pictures, Abbie! Tienna looks so much like you.
Post a Comment