Monday, October 01, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Abbie- finally I find your blog! Ok - so those pictures are soooooo cute! I love her smiles! Hopefully one of these days I can get Lance to smile long enough to get it on film! And she has such beautiful big eyes - great pic's. I am also impressed with that pic of Josh and Tienna in the pool, I could never get Lance that wet - or he would start screaming like crazy. What a cutie! Let's get together and do something fun soon.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

hey abbie-

i got your blog from katie's blog. it is soo cute and your little girl is such a cutie! i added you on my blog so that i can check out all of the new pics that you post. last night was fun at sonic, hopefully we can keep up the new tradition so we can all get to know eachother a little better. if i don't see you at church on sunday (bc i am now in nursery..) hopefully i will see you at sonic next tuesday again.

talk to you later..