Monday, October 01, 2007

It's All About the Mouth!

So Tienna just passed the 3 month mark and sure enough she's really starting to get the hang of grabbing things and putting them in her mouth. Whether she's sitting in her bouncy chair, swing or just playing on her back or tummy she loves having something to chew on.



















Another thing Tienna has really started liking is our morning walks. Some days we'll walk Josh to school and then go around the neighborhood for a little while and other days (Sundays) we get to go for walks with Josh in the evening. With the weather cooling down a bit finally there are more birds and that sort of thing for her to look for and respond to. Plus, it's nice to have a piece of our daily routine that's outdoors!












To me this picture of Tienna was just too cute. Plus, it's a miracle to get a picture of her without either her hands in her mouth or the top part of her shirt covered in drool. I can't believe how big she's getting - as you can see she already fills out my arms pretty well. But, I can't say that I'm completely surprised as I'm hoping she'll have some of her dad's height in her.


No comments: