Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

So before we get to the Halloween pictures, this is proof that Tienna absolutely slobbers on anything and everything that gets anywhere near the vicinity of her mouth. Normally she does pretty well with the bjorn but the other day she was just going at it. Then, the next morning we put her in her swing for a minute. Next thing we knew she had slid down in the seat and figured out a way to suck on the bar ...... crazy girl!






This year we had a ward Trunk-or-Treat as well as a little party with a bunch of Midwestern friends. We were both really excited to dress up Tienna and she did ok. For the ward we dressed her up as a little duck - she wasn't a huge fan of the head part but put up with it so we could get a picture. Then, last night the Mathie's had a party at their house and we dressed her up as a baby angel while Josh and I dressed up as pirates. Again, she only lasted in the costume long enough to take a couple of pictures and call it good. We had a really good time seeing everyone before the stresses of finals set in. Plus it's always fun to see Tienna and how she reacts to other kids. Thanks Lindsay and Morgan for all your prep and having us in your home!




The little shoe/slippers completely made the outfit!




This was the first time Josh and I have really dressed up for Halloween - I must admit it was kind-of fun to have matching outfits!




Our little angel ... isn't she precious?




These are all the little kids at the party - Addie's legs are in the foreground and including her that's all the munchkins. I'm excited for when Tienna will be big enough to sit on her own.


Ok, so I never realized until the last month or so but Tienna is not a cuddly baby at all. She's much to curious to actually relax on someone's shoulder when we're holding her up. The other day Josh was studying at home and out of nowhere while he was holding her she was all cuddly. I must admit I was a little jealous because when I held her after she was done with her moment of being snuggly.


What happens when Josh watches Tienna for a little bit? She ends up playing/munching on a stuffed football. We really hope this is a sign that she'll be athletically inclined. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

5 comments:

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

We had so much fun having you guys over! We'll definitely need to get together more when we move closer to the school! You guys had the coolest costumes!! I'm so glad you guys came and had fun! We'll see you after finals!! Oh, and by the way, your daughter is ADORABLE! I didn't get to see her outfit, but she really is the cutest little doll! I didn't want to steal her from Josh but next time I see her, I want some holding time!:)

Jason and Tawni said...

Abbs!
I love these pictures. Great costumes for the 3 of you. I can't tell you how cute your little Tienna is . . . Well, I probably don't have to tell you because you already know! I love seeing her and I request that you keep the pictures coming. You look like a happy family and it is so great to be in touch with you! By the way, did I tell you that Torie is engaged? She is getting married on December 14th. Crazy huh?
Love
Tawni

Redd family said...

So cute! Loved the Halloween costumes and Tienna is such a doll!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

I LOVE TIENNA'S COSTUME TOO!! BOTH OF THEM WERE SO CUTE!! I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN DANE A COSTUME BUT I TRIED TO MAKE ONE AND IT DID NOT TURN OUT SO GOOD. A FRIEND OF MINE WANTED ME TO BORROW HER LITTLE BOYS COSTUME FROM LAST YEAR SO ON HALLOWEEN HE WILL BE A BAT. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY HALLOWEEN AND ALL OF THE PARTIES.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

She is so cute. I loved both costumes. Girls are so fun to dress up. I also tagged you, look at my blog for instructions. Thanks.