Yesterday I took Tienna for her 9 month appointment with the doctor. That's right, 9 months! I can hardly believe we're already here. Anyway, the doctor said that everything looks good, she's right where she should be - 70th% for weight (19 lbs. 14 oz.), 80th% for head circumference (17 3/4 cm), and 90th% for height (29 in). One funny moment from the appointment was when the doctor was trying to look in her ears and use the tongue depressor on her. She was laying on her back at this point and just didn't want anything to do with it so she was fighting against the doctor to get away. I ended up having to pin down her arms, legs and body while he focused on the head and yet he still give up. His only comment was, "You have a VERY strong little girl who appears quite healthy." I felt bad for the poor guy though I'm sure this isn't the first time it's happened yet I was proud of my little sweetie. She is really getting a distinct personality and if she decides she doesn't want something ... good luck.
This is what happens when Tienna sneezes while eating her green beans. As you can see she doesn't mind one bit and I couldn't resist taking a picture.




No comments:
Post a Comment