Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back to Blogging!

I know I've been a little remiss in my blogging lately but after a quick trip to Utah I finally have our laptop back! (Thanks again dad for fixing it for me!) So, for a quick recap of what's been going on ..... We're loving March in Arizona! The weather is perfect and we're making the most of having a pool in our complex and a little park nearby. Tienna loves being outside so that makes things great for me - when I need to get things done I just put her in her pack-n-play out on the patio and she'll entertain herself for up to an hour sometimes. Her favorite is watching the cars drive by on the road below us. Other than that, Josh is doing well with school and is keeping more than busy keeping up on his studies as well as preparing for the boards the middle of June. On St. Patrick's day we got to go to the Matchbox Twenty concert for a fun date (thanks again Jeff and Kapri for watching Tienna!). They are one of Josh's favorite groups and I know their music pretty well too so we had a blast!! Last week Tienna and I went on a trip to Utah to surprise my parents. Grandma Pollei was quite surprised and it was good to spend time with the whole family though by the end we were excited to get back to the Arizona weather.

No comments: