Thursday, March 27, 2008

Little Miss Independent

Tienna is getting more and more independent every day. She's crawling like crazy and even starting to stand on her own and walk with our help. She's getting so big so fast!!! Lately she's been figuring out what kind of spaces she can get into (see pictures below). I must admit there are times when she's playing for a few minutes then it gets quiet so I go look for her and find her in some of the funniest places. When I walk in the room after figuring out where she went she always looks at me with the biggest smile and just melts my heart. I think this is my favorite age so far!

Under the coffee table - playing with the Ensign's.


Under the stool in her room.


Under the exer-saucer - this is one of her favorite places.


She's also to the point where she sees things on the table and tries to get them by reaching as tall as she can.

2 comments:

Heather said...

She's so grown up. What a cutie!
Thanks for calling today. It is always so nice to talk with you

Amber said...

Wow... so cute. Where has the time gone?