Josh finished the second term February 22nd and has been around more this week as he's just studying for boards (no classes). We've loved going on walks, swimming and having him around more. As a bonus we've had AMAZING weather - it's been at least 75 all week which is perfect for swinging at the park and spashing at the pool. On Saturday we decided to go to a spring training game - Mariners vs Padres - with some friends. We all sat on the lawn and got some pretty good tan lines. Tienna just had a fun time playing outside for so long.
Other than that things are going really well for us. Tienna's little teeth have started to come in (the 2nd one should finally poke through any day now) and is loving being more mobile. Between crawling, standing up hanging onto just about anything and trying to explore just about anything she can get her hands on she's keeping us busy. Her latest trick is standing up in her crib and doing laps hanging onto the rail/bars. It's amazing that she's already 8 months old, time has flown by!! I'm starting to realize that she's not the little baby she once was and is just going to continue getting bigger and more independant.




7 comments:
What a little doll you have, Abby! She is so cute! I love her smile. Glad you guys had a fun spring break.
Abs- we were at that same baseball game. Wasn't that awesome weather! Lance also just loved being outside for so long. We were kind of obnoxious though since we had some GINORMOUS umbrella with us to shade Lance - oh well! Tienna is so cute Abs. Those pictures of her in her sunday dress, she looks beautiful! I also love the swimming ones, she looks like she is a great little swimmer. So fun!
Wow, Tienna has grown so much! She is so cute. I'm glad you were able to have a fun Spring Break.
Love you guys!
I love the picures with sunglasses!! She looks so cute!! I wish every week could be Spring Break... it is so nice to have our husbands around more!!
ooo... i LOVE The new background.. you might have to teach me!!
How fun for you guys. She is getting so big. Love the pictures.
Sorry wasn't done typing before I sent my comment.. How is Josh coming along with his studying for the boards? I have pictures coming soon for the first time Zoe went in the pool. She had so much fun. I wish we could get the girls together to go swimming. Give me a call when you get a free minute. Take care.
Post a Comment