Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Trip

This month Josh is on a Family Med rotation that has turned out to be super laid back and fantastic as far as I'm concerned. He works 4 half days each week with Wednesdays completely off. It's been a blast having him around more than normal. Last week in addition to Wednesday he also got Thursday and Friday off too! We decided to turn his time off into a family trip and headed to Utah to experience a little bit of fall.

Once we got there we were lucky enough to go hiking and enjoy all of the pretty leaves, get to a session at the temple, go to a BYU game and even get a preview of winter! We loved being able to relax, see family and have our unexpected trip turn out wonderfully. Tienna did well on the drive (thanks to Baby Einstein on the laptop) and by the time we got home Sunday night we had a renewed appreciation for our Arizona weather. Here's some pictures ... enjoy!



9 comments:

Kim said...

How BEAUTIFUL! I'm actually exited to see a bit a fall/winter when we go up to Utah for Thanksgiving! I'm sure we'll come back with a greater appreciation for Arizona weather too:-)

kalie said...

Gorgeous. Utah is the best. I'm sad I have to leave to come back. :(

Davenport family said...

Wow! Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Tienna is such a happy little girl. Bet the grandparents cried when she left. She is so darling. Love ya!

Criscell said...

How fun! You're so lucky to get to go home--if even for a short time.

jeremy and steph said...

so so cute! Random thoughts from your pics:
1. What the snowwww?!?!?
2. I love her little piggies, especially with her cute bows...so so cute!
3. Love her leggings...actually pretty much all of her outfits were AdoRAblE!
4. YAY for ponies! When we went MK LOVED looking at them, but when it came our turn...there was NO way she was getting on that creature! :)
5. YAY for family vaca-s!
Glad you guys are back! :)

Joanna said...

Baby Einstein saves the day again!

Brett and Rachel said...

Horray for a trip home! Looks like you had tons of fun. I can't believe the snow though. That does NOT look fun. Just COLD!!
P.S. I love all of Tienna's cute outfits. Adorable!

cvtippetts said...

What a fun trip! I loved the pictures. Looks like you fit a lot in during your short stay. I like your hair Abbie!

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

How fun! I'm glad you got your husband for a few days! What a fun trip to go on! I bet your family loved seeing Tienna!