Kim tagged me the other day, before I forget ...
One Word Tag!
Where is your cell phone? Table
Your significant other? Patient
Your hair? Curly
Your mother? Loving
Your father? Dedicated
Your favorite thing? Outside
Your dream last night? Didn't
Your favorite drink? DC (Diet Coke)
Your dream/goal? Graduate
The room you’re in? Family
Your hobby? Reading
Your fear? Spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Anywhere
What you’re not? Outgoing
Muffins? Poppyseed
One of your wish list items? Garage
Where you grew up? Holladay
The last thing you did? Shower
What are you wearing? Jeans
Favorite gadget? iPod
Your pets? None
Your computer? Vital
Your mood? Content
Missing someone? Josh
Your car? Honda
Something you’re not wearing? Socks
Favorite store? Costco
Like someone? Yep
Your favorite color? Rust
When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
Last time you cried? ???
I tag anyone who wants to do this ... it's really kinda fun!
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment