I got tagged a little bit ago by Katie - this one's all about 8's so here goes!
8 TV shows I love to watch:
Bones
Chuck
College Football (serious!)
Ellen
Life
The Office
Rachael Ray
Ugly Betty
8 favorite restaurants:
Cafe Rio (wish there was one closer)
Chipotle
In N Out
Macaroni Grill (love the bread!)
PF Chang
Picazzos
Thai Siam
8 things that happened yesterday:
Went for a morning walk with Tienna
Finished the laundry from the weekend (Josh helped)
Cleaned the bathroom
Studied at the library while Josh watched Tienna
Went to Fry's
Worked on more school
Caught up on a couple shows on my DVR
8 things I am looking forward to:
Finishing school!!
Josh finishing school
Going to Utah this weekend
Having Josh be home a little more this rotation
The holidays
Watching Tienna grow up
Getting past the 'apartment' phase of our lives
8 things I love about fall:
College Football!
Colorful leaves
Thanksgiving
Halloween
Sleeping with the windows open
Wearing hoodies
Pumpkin Pie
8 things on my wish list:
No more student loan debt
A garage for storage
Josh to know what kind of doctor to be
A house
Some form of income
.... I can't really think of anything else, I think I have a wonderful life!
8 people I tag:
Anyone who wants to do this! I love reading more about people I already I know.




1 comment:
Abs - nice work! And I must say - hurray for Ugly Betty! ;)
Post a Comment