Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sleep Talking

So just about every day Tienna will pull out something new - a new word, a new little trick that entertains her, or a new facial expression. Sunday night just as Josh and I were getting ready to go to bed I heard something from Tienna's room. Not crying or singing (which are the 2 usual culprits that time of night) but babbling. I went in her room and she was completely passed out, sprawled over almost her entire bed but totally talking in her sleep! I have to admit it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Just another moment when I'm so grateful to be a mom.

5 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

So funny! Kids are so fun with the things they do. Tienna is beautiful! We need to seriously get together.

Frei Family said...

That is so funny!!

cvtippetts said...

Cute pictures! Your such a sweet Mom Abbie. Thanks for posting pictures.
Love,
cesily

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

That is so cute. Call us when you get back and we'll go for a walk and maybe even be able to get our husbands together with us to play some games.

Kim said...

Too cute! Ryan says I talk in my sleep too:-) I wonder if Audrey will pick up on that trait too?