This past week Josh had no rotation, no school and no studying - yea!!! The first part of the week his parents came down for a few days, then we had a last minute trip to California to check out where we're moving in a couple months and finally a relaxing weekend playing basketball and going to the zoo. I could seriously get used to having him around all the time! Tienna's loving it too and is already not looking forward to the next rotation starting Monday. Here's a little bit of what we were up to...
Hiking with the Vandersteen's - taking a little snack break at the top. Can you tell Tienna is a total grandpa's girl??
We also went to the Botanical Gardens with Josh's parents. It was a rainy day but absolutely beautiful.
Saturday we went to the zoo - we actually got to see the Komodo Dragons out of their little hut and walking around (very slowly) since it was so warm :)
Stopping by the petting area of the zoo and brushing the little goats.
Each of the goats had their name stitched into their collars, Tienna thought it was pretty cool and had to know the name of each individual one she brushed.
This one's for Jessie - here I am 36 1/2 weeks. Hopefully not too much longer until our little one decides to make her entrance! :)




9 comments:
I love it! Thank you for the photo:)
Love the belly pic! You look so dang cute. Can't wait to meet your new little one!!
Abi you look fantastic! You are almost there. And congrats on the residency, Southern Cali will be a blast! I'll tell you what, after living in California and Arizona, it is brutal being back in the cold!!!
Abbie, you look so great! I can't wait to meet her and WOW! Tienna has grown so much since we saw you. I hope you're all doing well. We miss you guys!
I love the side view Abbie, your little girl will love that picture some day! It looks like you had a fun few days this week.
I love it too! Abbie you look so good. We are so excited for you. So is that really a komodo dragon Tienna is riding on? :) Love ya!
You look great Abbie! Good luck with the next few weeks. I hope they fly by!
you look so adorable abbie! and congrats to you guys on the match! i'm so jealous you get to live in cali!
You're looking great, Abbie!
Post a Comment