Friday, March 28, 2008

Funny Story

This morning I heard Tienna making some little noises so I went in to get her up for the day. She was still mostly asleep and was laying in the corner of her crib which is pretty normal. However, on the other side of her crib was her diaper. Yep, somehow she had taken off her diaper at some point during the night! I figured I had at least a little while longer before she figured out this trick but I guess not! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw everything and then she sat right up with the biggest smile, I guess she likes sleeping in the buff!

6 comments:

Amber said...

That is actually pretty funny. your in trouble abbs...Tienna is such a character. Give her hugs and kisses from us.

p.s are you sure Josh didn't teach her that while you were at Relief Society the other night?

Frei Family said...

Uh oh!! SHe is to young to know how to take her diaper off already!! What else will she be into!!=)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Abs - I am impressed with all the blog updates. That is such a funny story - I can just picture Tienna with her big cute smile doing that! What a little cutie!

hilary said...

oh that is hilarious! your pictures of her are so cute, she looks like she is becoming quite the handful! and i can't believe how big she is getting, seems like you guys should still have a little new born!

cvtippetts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cvtippetts said...

Cute pictures! She is pretty smart to already know how to take off her diaper- Good luck with that- I loved the story about her at the Doctor's office. Sounds like she has a very strong will. She is a sweetie- thanks for the pictures!