So again I've been a slacker ... we took Tienna for her 15-month check up and shots last week. She's coming in at:
24lb 5oz (70th percentile)
32 1/2in tall (96th percentile)
18 3/4cm head circumference (90th percentile)
My brother Taylor, his wife Amber and their little girl Zoe (13 months) have also been here the past week or so. We've loved having them here and the girls are having tons of fun playing together - it's a never ending party!
Reading books after church
Kisses




4 comments:
How fun! Connor is just 4 lbs behind her. Isn't that hilarious!!!
I just LOVE that dress on her!
Love her dress!!!! I am going to be in AZ in a week or so and if I have time I will call you!
It was great seeing you and Tienna last night at the Potluck! Audrey and I miss hanging out with our friends:-( It was really nice to meet Amber and Zoe. We'll all have to hang out sometime this week!
Post a Comment