Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Fun Part 1

Last night was our ward's annual trunk-or-treat event. We decided to dress Tienna up as an angel again and she loved it! I was nervous that she wouldn't be a fan of all the adults dressing up but she loved it (except for one person). This picture is from before we left - once we got there I fogot to get the camera out of the car. Isn't she such a sweet little angel?

(more Halloween pictures to come grandma's, promise!)

The other day we went to a nearby airport (just a small one) to watch the planes. I figured Tienna would love it since every time she hears a plane she stops whatever she's doing, points to the airplane as it crosses the sky and then waves bye bye as it passes us by.

This was the only picture she'd let me hold her for and actually look at the camera instead of the planes.



Plugging her ears as the planes came pretty close to park.


Toward the end she got a little nervous for some reason, but kept watching!


Tienna kept trying to give Easton hugs - he was a good sport to put up with it!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Tienna looked so cute last night. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Criscell said...

I agree with Alissa--Tienna looked darling last night and I didn't get a chance to tell you. It was a fun night, wasn't it? (Though there were a TON of people!)

Kim said...

Tienna DID look SUPER cute last night (in agreement with Alissa)! Thanks for hanging out with Audrey and I for a little bit last night. It really helped me feel less awkward without having Ryan there! Plus, it was AWESOME for Audrey and I to be able to hang out with our friends:-)

Jessie said...

absolutely ADORABLE! i love you abbie!